Design trends are more opinion than fact but opinions count.
Here are some ideas to spice up your kitchen
- Accessibility; Often called ageing in place adding more accessibility features such as lower cabinets, wider isles, lever handle faucets and more can make a house more comfortable for senior citizens with less mobility.
- Pet Friendly; Creating areas in the kitchen for pets such as self filling water bowls and even built in shelves for dog beds.
- Brighter Kitchens; Whites and grays instead of dark colors.
- Pull Outs and Roll Outs in Cabinets
- Built ins for multiple small appliances and smaller cooking appliances like steam oven and small built in oven,
- Floating vanities: modern look and easier to clan floors.
- No threshold shower: Part of the aging in place trend but popular among other age groups as it provides clean design line.
- With the popularity of granite, quartz and other hard surface countertops under mount sinks particularly vanity bowls are on a rise.
Share This Post: