1. Better steel 18/10 – brighter and shinier than sinks with lesser steel and finish will last a lifetime
2. Machine finished not hand finished – finish more consistent within sink and sink to sink and does not have Chinese New Year learning curve.
3. CNC Certified – Can be used with CNC machine and can be used with hard template. Do not need to make a new template for each sink. If customer damages sink it can be replaced without worry about not fitting.
4. ASME certified – customer knows what is in sink and the sink will meet Uniform Plumbing Code, International Plumbing Code and Canadian Plumbing Code.
5. Eclipse branded – if there is a warranty problem the consumer can contact Eclipse not the fabricator.
6. Condensation Pad on sink bottom – many sinks have a lot of pads on bottom and sides to deaden sound. Multiple pads indicates cheaper steel because they need rubber pads (made out of recycled tires) to compensate for less or poorer quality steel. Normally the more sound pads the cheaper the sink.