- When your sink is first installed it should be thoroughly cleaned to remove any construction related debris, dust and dirt.
- Use soap and water and soft cleansing pads like Scotch Bright or Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
- For stubborn water spots, soap scum or other spots mild cleansers like Barkeepers Friend can be used.
- To avoid build up of minerals or soap scum the sink should be washed, rinsed and wiped dry after use.
- To remove mineral build up a mixture of white vinegar and water will remove the minerals. There are also a number of commercial cleaners available. such as CLR or Lime Away. Do not use acid based cleaners. Use only pH neutral cleaners. As with any cleanser test it in a small hidden area.
- If you need to remove labels they can be removed with acetone – nail polish remover.
- Mineral oil or commercial conditioners can be applied to a clean sink to enhance the luster.
- DO NOT use steel wool, bleach, ammonia or drain cleaners.
Share This Post: